If you’re wondering what the title above means, read the “prequel” here.
Moving on, I thought I’d post this sometime next week but with the influx of questions coming in and the persistent smell of curiosity, I shall now declare what I’m up to in the next few weeks:
1. I’ll leave IBM on January 20, 2011 (no more extensions, even if there’s no back-fill yet found for my position).
2. I’ll take LTO’s practical and written licensing exams for non-professional drivers.
3. I need to pass those exams to get my driver’s license on January 21, 2011.
4. I’ll get my driver’s license before I leave…
5. I’ll be leaving the country for better opportunities.
6. I’ll be flying to Singapore on February 16, 2011.
I’m all prepped up and I’m ultra excited—for all life is a journey and I like to keep moving.