If you are visiting this blog for the first time, there’s a good chance that you are wondering what I do. Well, essentially I’m a bit of all these:
• Digital Head by profession: I graduated from De La Salle University-Manila with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technology Management in 2009. I’ve been working in the corporate world as an IT Professional right after school. It wasn’t until February 2017 when I shifted from IT to another endeavor—digital marketing, an incredible mix of art and science. I’m currently working with the largest retailer of premium natural and organic products in the Philippines. To know more about my work experiences, check out my LinkedIn profile.
• Foodie by nature: My blog is about my pursuit of a delicious life. It focuses on exceptional dining and travel experiences. I love how each food recipe and each dish served on the table has a different story and background waiting to be told. My job as a blogger, as I see it, is to go out into the world and share gastronomic stories back in this space. Thank you for your presence here. I hope you come hungry and leave full!
Join Me On My Adventures!
- Drop me an e-mail at rochkirstin[at]yahoo.com. – I would honestly love to hear from you and I respond personally to every email, every time. Connecting with readers and other bloggers is first and foremost what this website is all about.
- Stay updated by subscribing to the RSS Feed, following me on BlogLovin, or liking my page on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram.
- Comment on the posts you read. – Help foster a more rewarding experience by sharing whatever is on your mind with other people.
Why You Should Follow Rochkirstin.com
Rochkirstin.com came into existence upon the realization and enthusiasm to “edit” my life (Read my first post: Editing My Life) and share my progress along the way. While I was working in Singapore in 2011, this blog has served as a channel to convey my thoughts and “broadcast” updates to friends and family in Manila. 1.5 years later, it turned from a personal diary into a food and lifestyle blog when I came back home in the Philippines. To date, I always try to create awesome content that is either inspiring, useful or both.
You’re reading this for a purpose you may not know at this time—or never will. But certainly, for whatever led you to this site, you can be sure it didn’t happen by random chance.
What kind of camera do you shoot with?
I shoot with Fujifilm XT10 and XT2 body with Fujinon 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II kit lens, Fujinon 35mm f/1.4 prime lens for food and headshots, and Fujifilm 14mm f/2.8 lens for landscapes and travel.
Do you take on sponsored posts and giveaways?
Yes, but only if it’s natural fit. Please contact me for details and rates.