If you are visiting this blog for the first time, there’s a good chance that you are wondering what I do. Well, essentially I’m a bit of all these:
• Head of Digital Strategy by profession: I graduated from De La Salle University-Manila with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technology Management in 2009. I’ve been working in the corporate world as an IT Professional right after school. To know more about my work experiences, check out my LinkedIn profile.
• Foodie by nature: My blog is about my pursuit of a delicious life. It focuses on exceptional dining and travel experiences. I love how each food recipe and each dish served on the table has a different story and background waiting to be told. My job as a blogger, as I see it, is to go out into the world and share gastronomic stories back in this space. Thank you for your presence here. I hope you come hungry and leave full!
Join Me On My Adventures!
- Drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. – I would honestly love to hear from you and I respond personally to every email, every time.
- Stay updated by subscribing to the RSS Feed, following me on BlogLovin, or liking my page on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram.
- Comment on the posts you read. – Help foster a more rewarding experience by sharing whatever is on your mind with other people.
Why You Should Follow Rochkirstin.com
Rochkirstin.com came into existence upon the realization and enthusiasm to “edit” my life (Read my first post: Editing My Life) and share my progress along the way. While I was working in Singapore in 2011, this blog had served as a channel to convey my thoughts and “broadcast” updates to friends and family in Manila.
It turned from a personal diary into a food and lifestyle blog when I came back home in the Philippines 1.5 years later. To date, I always try to create awesome content that is either inspiring, useful or both.
You’re reading this for a purpose you may not know at this time—or never will. But certainly, for whatever led you to this site, you can be sure it didn’t happen by random chance.
Read Behind the scenes
Watch the episode
Read Behind the Scenes
Watch the episode
What kind of camera do you shoot with?
I shoot with Fujifilm XT2 body with Fujinon 35mm f/1.4 prime lens, Fujifilm 14mm f/2.8 wide lens, and Fujifilm 27mm pancake lens for food, portraits, products, landscapes, and travel.
Do you take on sponsored posts and giveaways?
Yes, but only if it’s natural fit. This blog accepts collaborations, sponsorships for product reviews, restaurant reviews and the like. Note that all reviews are honest and based on 100% personal experience, for the best interest of my readers. Please contact me to inquire for details.