While cleaning may not be your favorite pastime, a few minutes spent disinfecting areas at home and in the workplace can go a long way to keep everyone safe and healthy. We’re fortunate to have helpers at home who routinely clean the surfaces like floors, walls, windows, tables, counters, etc. and sanitize items we mostly often use at least every other two days.

Since the COVID-19 pandemic broke out in 2020, antibacterial and organic disinfecting wipes have become even more popular, with an increasing number of homes and organizations utilizing them to maintain their premises free of bacteria and viruses. Recently, I came across Two Little Ducks on Instagram and found their products interesting. They sell pure water wipes made out of 99.9% hospital-grade water (the remaining 0.1% are natural preservatives). These are not only safe for babies but also great for general home use. Here are other reasons why you should check out their brand, too.

Two Little Ducks Products for Babies and Parents On the Go

1. Biodegradable

The biodegradable and flushable qualities of wipes have recently been established as a benefit of antibacterial wipes. Versus traditional wipes that are often made out of fabric and plastic binders, Two Little Ducks’ pure water wipes are made of 100% renewable fiber. This means that they don’t shed down and find their way into marine environment and human food chains. These eco-friendly wipes can be easily disposed of without causing any harm to the environment. The superb flushable feature also means that the surface disinfectant wipes can be flushed without the worry of your toilets or pipes becoming blocked as they now contain the right properties to be flushable.

2. Organic

These wipes are efficient in cleaning surfaces for sure, but another thing that made me say yes to using “baby water wipes” is that they’re made of organic ingredients. These wipes do not contain harsh chemicals including endocrine-disrupting phthalates and parabens. The extracts are certified organic by EcoCert and they’re also hypoallergenic, suitable for baby’s skin.

3. Multi-Use

These wipes are perfect for diaper changes and cleaning up messes of a growing, exploring baby. Aside from that, they can be used to clean down kitchen surfaces, knobs, pet areas, toilets, packages, work desks or just wiping your hands and even wood and clothes. They work as well as disinfectant wipes for cleaning down dirty surfaces as they do not leave behind any residue such as grease or grime after use. This will leave your surfaces much cleaner and free from micro-organisms.

4. Easy to Use and Carry Anywhere

Two Little Ducks’ disinfecting wipes also have the advantage of being simple and quick to use. Using surface disinfectant wipes, whether you’re wiping down work surfaces after a long day at the office or cleaning kitchen counters, you’ll be able to get the job done quickly and efficiently. These wipes are also simple to store and transport, allowing them to be utilized at any time and in any location.

As the quarantine period drags on, are you scouring the house (or the internet) for cleaning solutions? Make sure the disinfectant or antibacterial wipes you’re using are the real deal before you start wiping surfaces with them. Two Little Ducks quality products offer a peace of mind for the little ones and also for adults.

These disinfecting wipes are proven safe on hands and skin in a March 2020 SGS Test Report and also safe to use on multiple surfaces. Still, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), washing your hands with soap and water regularly is  one of the best ways to defend against COVID-19. Practicing social distancing and good personal hygiene are also as important.

Other great products of Two Little Ducks for babies and toddlers are their mosquito repellent, hand sanitizing gel, after-poo no-smell spray, and hand and surface disinfectant cleaner. These are available in Shopee, Lazada, and online resellers.

About 

Health and technology freak. Food and lifestyle blogger with a large appetite for food and travel.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.